2 Sandwich Maker for Qatar
Sandwich Maker Duties and Responsibilities Make sandwiches for in-store and delivery orders. Greet guests and answer menu questions.
Prep food items at the beginning of a shift. Properly store food items at the end of the change. Keep a clean and safe work area. Assist on the phone and register as required. Requirements and Qualifications. A high school diploma or GED certificate preferred
A current Food Handler’s Permit or ability to urge on kitchen experience is strongly preferred. Ability to face throughout the whole shift (8 hours)
Customer service skills.
Communication skills: Sandwich Maker
- Candidate must possess a High School Diploma, Vocational Diploma / Short Course Certificate, Food & Beverage Services Management, or equivalent.
- With 2yrs work experience, preferably with experience in leading fast-food chains like Pizza Hut/ Subway/ Sbarro, etc.
- Applicants must be willing to work in QATAR
- visit here: Mahadjobs.com.
Candidates can look forward to regular client contact, a role in business development and proposal writing/methodology creation, and a
- Assisting senior consultants;
- Providing legal and scholarly research;
- Creating reports & Gathering Data
- Analyzing Data and understanding results
- Arranging client coordination
- Limited experience at consultancy preferred;
- Great interpersonal communication skills;
- Keen eye for spotting data trends;
- Great analytical skills;
- A keen grasp of information technology;
- Professional demeanor;
- Personal accountability and strong work ethic;
- Professional, able to interact with vendors/clients;
- Positive, “can do” attitude.